Sunday 26 February 2017

A moment

A moment to gather my thoughts, yet they are still scattered. A moment to try and reflect on all my recent considerations, yet they escape me. My soul is at piece, I smile I laugh, yet my mind remains so unfocused. How do I bring it together?

Like so many, pulled in so many directions that it is easy to forget what way is forward. Driving on, one step at a time, but some days I swear I have done this before. Without focus we are lost, without focus we can walk in a circle for days!

I take a moment to reflect, realizing that is my challenge, I focus on the past, and not the future. Our past though complete can leave us with so many questions, but is best if it just leaves us with lessons. History is the one thing we have no control of, so to dwell is to be lost. So I turn now, I look forward, knowing forward is whatever direction I choose. One step focus on tomorrow, focus on growing focus on living in the present.

Motivate, inspire and find your focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment